- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Children’s Home Manager
Salary: Up to£40,000 Per Annum based on experience,
40 Hrs per week
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a small home in Essex, for a very reputable employer for youngsters with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- To promote the normal development of Children and young people
- To safeguard all service users from threats to their health and welfare
- To ensure that the home environment is safe and sensitive to the needs of the children
- To implement and monitor individual care plans
- To develop and maintain relationships with parents, social workers, teachers and other professionals
- To be responsible for the development off the staff team and provide leadership and guidance
- Staff recruitment and performance monitoring
- To ensure staff are adequately trained, supported and supervised in accordance with relevant policies and quality standards.
- To ensure the home and staff comply with health and safety and legal requirements
- To maintain and adhere to professional and confidentiality requirements
- We are looking for someone who has a degree in social work or NVQ Level 4-5 working with Children
- Must have experience working with young people in a residential setting
- Must have sound knowledge of Ofsted and current legislation.
Please note any applicants that do not have the relevant qualifications or experience specific to CHILDREN will not be considered.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button,