- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Children Residential Manager
£28k to £35k(depending on experience)
Located in Powys
My client is seeking an experienced Children’s Home Manager for one of the homes in the Powys area. The remit of the role is to deliver the highest quality of care for children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
All applicants must:
* Proven track record working with children at a senior level
* Experience working with children with behavioural and emotional difficulties
* NVQ Level 4 or equivalent in Management (Children and Young People)/ Registered Managers Award
* Working knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989 and Children’s Home Guidance and Regulations
* Understanding of the National Care Standard Act 2000
* Track record of Good or Outstanding OFSTED inspection reports
* Show excellent management skills and be an ambassador for the home
This well-established organisation has a strong work ethos and “Outstanding” in OFSTED awards. They are dedicated to deliver positive outcomes with the “Every Child Matters” framework. They empower all young people to develop effective life skills and make appropriate changes to achieve a real difference.
Interested? “Apply now” to be considered for a shortlist or call Kerry on 0121 362 2321 or email email@example.com
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us