- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their reputable children’s residential homes in Tamworth.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive induction programme, ongoing training and development and excellent opportunities for future career progression.
My client is one of the largest providers of specialist services to both children and adults throughout the UK. They support thousands of people across numerous local authority areas.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the children’s home. Duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
– Proven experience of working within and managing a children’s residential home
– Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
– Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us