Registered Children’s Home Manager
Established Residential Services
Salary: £32,000 – £38,000 + Excellent benefits
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Children’s Home Manager to join my client at one of their children’s residential homes in Derby.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent competitive basic salary plus enhancements, company phone, and good opportunities to progress in the future.
My client is a nationwide children’s home provider and look after young people aged between 11 – 17 years old. They hold an excellent reputation and pride themselves on the high level of care they provide.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote and actively encourage professional development for all staff
– Take responsibility for the general running of the home
– Create and distribute reports for senior management, as required
– Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
– Work to an allocated budget
– Maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 4 years’ experience of working within Children’s residential care, 2 years of which working at a senior or management level
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Competent when using IT systems
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us