- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Fantastic opportunity working for a therapeutic children’s home that offer a bespoke treatment programme. This group of homes have a “Good” and “Outstanding” in their Ofsted reports.
The remit of the role is to deliver the highest quality of care to children and young people who have suffered trauma or neglect, making sure they received the appropriate therapeutic treatment and education as required by their individual care plans. You will report to the Operations Lead.
- To manage a single occupancy and double occupancy children’s home
- To work with the Regional Lead in order to achieve targets for the therapeutic, educational and financial management of the homes
- To ensure “Good” and “Outstanding” Ofsted reports
- To have working knowledge of the Children’s Act 1989
- To ensure training and development of staff is delivered as required
- To ensure retention of staff and new starter inductions are completed
My client is looking for someone that has a proven track record in managing a children’s home with a “Good” or “Outstanding” Ofsted rating. It is required that you have your level 3 in children and young people and either an NVQ level 4 or 5 in leadership for health and social care and children and young people. Ideally you will need to have at least 12 months experience as a children’s home manager along with a good understanding of the Children’s Act 1989.
This well-established organisation has a strong work ethos and offer bespoke solutions for children suffering from trauma and neglect in a therapeutic manner. They do like to promote from within and offer outstanding training and development as well as support to all of their staff. With this role you will receive excellent holidays, pension and health cash plan.
Interested? “Apply now” to be considered for a shortlist or call Kerry on 0121 362 2321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us