- £30000 - £32500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking to recruit a Registered Clinical Lead in Swindon, to work for a charity that provides high quality care services to adults with profound and complex learning disabilities. In this unique and varied role, you’ll develop the charity’s nursing capabilities to grow skills, knowledge and clinical competence of the nursing team. You’ll need to be a qualified nurse, either RNLD or RMN.
- To undertake the Registered Home Manager responsibilities and wider duties for the charity’s nursing services. You’ll manage a small home for 6 adults with PMLD
- To support the Services Manager in overseeing all care, administrative and financial functions taking place.
- To lead the development and implementation of all clinical policy and training matters within the charities 2 nursing homes
- Develop, put into place and maintain appropriate clinical policies, procedures and framework documents in order to ensure compliance with national standards.
- It is essential that you are a qualified nurse with PIN, you may be RNLD or RMN
- You’ll have some supervisory experience and management experience within a nursing home environment, such as Senior Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager or Home Manager.
- You’ll have at least a year’s experience of working with clients with learning disabilities, with substantial experience of working in community or residential services
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Clinical Manager role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us