- £26000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Domiciliary Care
Salary: £26,000 – £33,000
Location: Thurrock, Essex
Full time hours 8.30 – 5.30 Mon-Fri inc some on call
I’m currently recruiting for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manger in Thurrock in Essex. The successful candidate will need to have managerial experience in the health and social care sector. My client is an established care provider who has recently opened a new service.
As the Registered Manager you’ll be looking after a staff team that provides care to people in their own homes. Your main responsibilites will be to:
– Ensure that the service is meeting CQC requirements and remains compliant.
– Manage staff and service users
– Recruitment and retention
– Business development
The Successful Candidate
• We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector. Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a Deputy Manager in domiciliary care.
• You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
• You will need to be hardworking and able to use your own initiative.
A well established company within the care industry. They provide an excellent training and development package. You would be joining a strong and supportive company.
Interested? Click the link below or call Melissa on 0121 362 2342.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us