- £28000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Domiciliary Branch Manager to manage an existing branch in Aylesbury.Reporting to the Head of Homecare you will have direct responsibility for the development, growth and operational performance of the Aylesbury branch.
You will be managing a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the smooth running of the service and help maintain the level of care and service that they deliver.
- Be responsible for the development of your branch, the service, branch staff and carers out in the field.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service – ensuring quality standards are maintained within all aspects of the business.
- Drive business forward to achieve/exceed KPI’s and targets
- Develop and manage relationships with clients, local authority, customers and their families
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with business critical individuals and identify business development opportunities and networks.
- Take accountability for branch and carer compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained.
- Implement the Helping Hands complaints procedure and handle complaints effectively against policy.
- Be responsible for the recruitment and retention of staff
We are looking for someone with a healthcare management background to have the commercial awareness to be able to grow and drive the Branch forward
You will hold an NVQ Level 4/5 in Health & Social Care and have previous registration with CQC.
Great Team Player.
Full UK Driving Licence
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us