- £22000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is seeking an experienced Registered Manager to start up a new Domiciliary Care branch in the Birmingham area. You will want a new challenge to start, grow and maintain the branch. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to be able to make a domiciliary service their own.
The main purpose of the Registered Manager is to take responsibility for the financial and operational activities of the branch. You will also be responsible for the long term planning, organizing, directing and staffing of the company. The purpose of the company is to improve the lives of people who live within their own homes and ensure quality of care is at the highest standard at all times. They provide care to a wide range of clients including but not limited to:
- Elderly, Dementia and Alzheimer’s sufferers;
- End of life clients
- People with Physical disabilities;
- Mental health conditions;
- Specialist conditions such as MS, Parkinson’s disease
Duties can include, but not limited to:
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. You will be the Registered Manager for the service so an NVQ Level 5 or RMA are highly advantageous.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us