We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to take up a Registered Estate Manager role at a brand new extra care scheme for older people in Shrewsbury. Working in a luxury development, you’ll manage the day to day running of the facility and the staff team. My client offers an excellent benefits package including a salary of £28,260 25+8 days holiday per year, a contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers and discounted high street rewards.
- This is a rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the service.
- Taking overall responsibility for the operational running of the extra care development.
- Staff management and appraisal
- Ensuring the safeguarding of residents and that all systems are in place for reporting incidents Ensuring that the service complies with CQC requirements
- Work with the human resources department in recruitment and selection procedures and develop an effective staff team to create a good skill mix.
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and safety and risk assessments
- Monitor on a daily basis the provision of services and facilities, including all communal areas and the guest suite.
- Provide information and support to enable residents to live independently.
- Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Management and Supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working with older people
- Budget Management and cost control
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Must be flexible to work alternate weekends (time off in lieu)
Intersted? click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us