- £32000 - £52000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is urgently seeking registered general nurses (RGN) Band 5 to join their ever expanding team, to work in the area of Keighley. You will be working alongside a team of highly trained nursing and care staff, providing excellent standards of care to patients. Duties to include assessing patients, plan and implement care, maintain associated records, carry out nursing procedures, work within codes of practice and professional guidelines.
The successful candidates will lead by example, be motivated and committed to helping others, and have the following experience;
• Minimum 6 months experience, newly qualified nurses will also be considered
• RGN Band 5.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate within the interdisciplinary team
• Competent and confident in core clinical skills.
• A focus on providing a high quality of care.
• Be reliable, hard-working and flexible.
• Effective and accurate written, verbal and basic IT record keeping skills.
• Excellent time keeping skills.
• Uphold professional values at all times and be ethical in their approach to work.
• Fully qualified nurses from within the EU are welcome to apply. What we can offer in return is a;
– Competitive hourly rates of pay. (between £18 – £29 per hour)
– Fantastic work environment within a state of the art NHS facility.
-Workplace pension scheme.
– Bonus Scheme.
-Dedicated and highly supportive team throughout your employment.
– Free CRB, Fit to work and Mandatory training will annually renewed.
– Free spa day for those that promote great professionalism such as receiving an excellent ward assessment and feedback from the trust.
– £10.00 bonus for ASAP shifts that are undertaken.
– £200 Referral for Nurses.
This position is to start ASAP Monday – Friday 37.5 hour week, based in the heart of Keighley. Flexible shifts available.
If you have all the above qualifications and experience and would like to know more about the position, please apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us