- £25000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced Deputy Manager, Care Manager or Home Manager to take up a Registered Manager to work with young adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. You may be an experienced Registered Manager or a Deputy looking to take the next step in your career. My client offer excellent training and progression opportunities, as well as a competitive salary, pension scheme and other benefits.
- You will effectively manage every aspect of the care provision and ensure an outstanding level of service for those in our care and their families; you therefore must have excellent hands on skills to work with people with learning disabilities and who challenge services
- You’ll ensure that all residents receive person centred care, with respect for their dignity and choice
- You’ll enable them to achieve their personal goals and objectives
- You’ll ensure that staff are developed and supported in their professional capacity
- You’ll lead and motivate the staff to provide the best standards of care and support
- Manage and monitor the use of the budget
- Support staff if they have any issues
- You’ll hold sound knowledge of current care regulations for adults and all associated legislation.
- You must have a relevant Level 5 diploma or equivalent in management and care or (working towards / willing to work towards)
- You’ll need a minimum of 2 years previous supervisory experience in residential adult services for those with learning disabilities, i.e. deputy manager, unit manager or home manager
Interested? To be considered for the Home Manager post please click ‘apply’ to send your CV.
For more information please call me on 0121 362 2329
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us