My client are seeking a Registered Care Manager to manage small residential home for the elderly in the Wiltshire area. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking to step up to Managerial level or for a Registered Manager who is looking for a new venture with one of the leading providers in residential care. The company offer long term stability, a personable working environment and plenty of opportunity to progress further.
The position will involve managing a well-run home for the elderly. You will be required to oversee the day to day management of the home and leading the staff in ensuring that the quality of person centred care is maintained to the highest standards. Other duties will include;
- Developing/updating policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Networking and marketing the services whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care to the service users
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
- Working closely with your staff and senior managers to ensure the smooth running of the service and continued growth and development of the company
The ideal candidate must have previous Managerial or deputy management experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages specifically for adults and older people. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us