I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a reputable company at their Care Home for adults with Mental Health in the Hereford area. The position is a permanent, full time role working with a reputable service and offering an attractive salary of £34,000 – £38,000 per annum, depending on experience.
The position will be working for a reputable care and nursing home that offer residential and clinical care for adults with mental health. The organisation have some exciting plans for future development and need an experienced Registered Home Manager to support their vision and help them achieve their growth potential. You will be managing a medium sized service and will be joining a company that offer a long term career with ongoing prospects and personal development. Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Developing policies and procedures
• Recruiting care staff, organising and managing inductions and ongoing training
• Business Development, marketing and maintenance of the homes exceptional high standards
• Working closely with the owners, the care team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
• Budget monitoring
• Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
• Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Care/nursing Home Management as experience and must have previous experience of managing Mental Health services.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us