My client are seeking a Registered Care Manager to manage their small, privately owned residential home for the elderly in the Hampshire area.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Home Manager who is looking for a new venture where they can utilise their skills and experience to contribute to the ongoing development of the service. There is some ground work to be done to improve the latest CQC report, therefore my client do require a Manager who has proven experience of improving services and maintaining a ‘good’ standard.
The position will involve managing a small, privately owned care home for the elderly. You will be required to oversee the day to day management of the home and leading the staff in ensuring that the quality of person centred care is delivered to the highest standards.
There are areas of the last CQC report that need addressing, therefore you will need to have a good understanding of the key principles of care and what is required to ensure these areas are met and adhered to.
You will be fully supported in this role and given the tools required to ensure the home meets the required standards.
Other duties will include;
- Developing/updating policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Networking and marketing the home whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care to the residents
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
- Working closely with your staff and the owners to ensure the smooth running of the service and continued growth and development of the company
The ideal candidate must have previous Managerial experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages specifically for adults and older people. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us