- £28000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Home Manager
Salary £28,000 – £31,000
28 days annual leave + bank holidays
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager of a residential home for adults who are profoundly deaf and have learning disabilities and related issues.
The role is based in an organisation that specialise in providing care services for service users with needs ranging from being hard of hearing to profoundly deaf. Other needs include mental health, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour. The Registered Manager role is based in a 7 bedded residential home for adults ranging from 18 – 60.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
• Ensure the highest level of care and service provision in line with legislative requirements and the Care Quality Commission standards.
• Encourage service users to make informed choices and have new experiences within an agreed plan of risk taking.
• Support service user participation in appropriate activities.
• Enable and assist service users to access a varied range of leisure activities and services in the local community.
• Provide and access on the behalf of service users practical and emotional support in issues of personal relationships.
• Day to day management of the home and staff
You must be an experienced Manager with good knowledge of CQC. You must also have managed a team in a residential setting. Ideally you will have experience or knowledge of BSL but this is not essential.
A leading provider of services for hearing impaired people of all ages
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us