- £27975 - £30149 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Manager to join this established care provider specialising in the care & support of adults who are profoundly deaf with learning disabilities.
My client supports people who are deaf, hard of hearing, visually impaired or have a dual sensory loss.
We are seeking a Home Manager to continue successful delivery of person-centred care for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities in Birmingham.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
• You will have responsibility for all aspects of care and support to ensure that each service user receives the agreed standard of support through undertaking regular reviews of quality in consultation with service users, families and other professionals.
• Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
• Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
• With an excellent ability to engage with local communities and other agencies, you will promote the services using sound commercial and financial acumen to manage, network and develop service delivery in line with company budgets.
The Service Manager will need to:
• Be qualified to at least an Diploma level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
• You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care.
• Must have proven experience working with people with learning disabilities.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
• Knowledge of British Sign Language would be an advantage but it is not essential.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.