Residential Home – Learning Disabilities
6 Months Contract
Your main objective is to provide management and leadership across your designated provisions ensuring that excellent care standards are maintained throughout. There are many tasks incorporated into the position of Registered Manager;
Managing a Residential Service
– Ensure service users are assessed regularly and high standards of support are delivered
– Regularly meet with support teams to assess their abilities and ensure that excellent care standards are maintained
– Ensure each support meets the requirements of Supporting People, CQC and that they adhere to the safeguarding processes
– Maximise the financial performance of an allocated group
– Market the support homes and domiciliary care to commissioners, actively pursuing referrals and admissions
– Retention and recruitment of senior support staff
You will have management experience within learning disability setting before previously, with either a nurse or care management qualification. You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability develop services to their maximum potential.
One of the UK’s leading and most respected care providers who support individuals suffering from a range of learning disabilities. They have a fantastic ethos on how they care for their clients which is a model that has been repeatedly replicated in all the care provisions that they run.
Interested? Apply now to be considered for our shortlist.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us