- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have a fabulous and rare opportunity for a Registered Manager to join a well-established, homely and reputable care home for the elderly in the Wiltshire area. The position is a permanent, full time role, salary is negotiable and will be dependent on experience.
The position will be working for a well-established Home for the elderly that has an excellent reputation and good CQC rating. You will be managing a relatively large home with a dedicated team of care staff, you will be joining a company that offer a long term, stable career with plenty of support. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Ensuring the home maintains its reputation and CQC rating
- Marketing of the home and ensuring residents are comfortable, well cared for and receiving the appropriate care for their needs
- Working closely with the care team, residents and their families to ensure high quality delivery of customer care services
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Budget monitoring
- Adhering to CQC and company standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting
The ideal candidate must have previous Home Management experience. If you have the transferable skills, we want to hear from you.
You will be passionate about delivering care to an excellent standard and have the wellbeing of the residents at heart. You will be joining a reputable company and will be responsible for upholding the standards of the home and the business at all times.
You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us