- £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Home Manager
Established Children’s Residential Services
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Home Manager to join my client at one of their children’s residential homes in Leeds. They specialises in looking after young people aged 11 – 18 years old.
This home has been established for over 50 years and holds an excellent reputation within the local area.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and excellent working opportunities and chance for progression in the future.
Working within a residential setting you will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the home.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including, but not limited to:
– Promote effective team working
– Set and regularly review targets and objectives
– Ensure all finances; budget control and administration comply with the company’s policies and procedures
– Identify areas for improvement within the home and work with senior management to implement necessary changes
– Oversee the operational management within the home
– Actively participate in recruitment, training and other staffing matters, as required
– Adhere to set guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all young people
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) or equivalent, as minimum
– At least 5 years’ experience of working within Children’s residential care, 2 years of which working at a senior or management level
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Competent when using IT systems
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us