- £50000 - £70000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Registered Care Home Manager to commission and manage a brand new Mental Health Nursing provision in Coventry. With the building currently under construction, you’ll oversee the project and be involved in decision making about the direction and development of the service. On offer is an attractive salary package of circa £50,000 – £70,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
This will be an exciting role to take up, with the ability to influence the development and building work. The home will be made up of 4 units and total around 70 beds. It will be a Registered Nursing Home supporting clients with Mental Health conditions.
You’ll be involved from the very beginning so will be responsible for;
- Fitting out the home with the relevant equipment and resources, and putting into place the staffing infrastructure.
- Taking the home through the registration process with CQC and ensuring that robust quality systems are in place, including all policies and processes, and all paperwork and reporting processes are in place to ensure that when in operation the home meets regulatory requirements.
- Networking and marketing of the home to ensure referrals
- Recruitment of a full staff team, including clinical leads, nurses, carers and domestic staff
The home is due to open in 2017 and you’ll be the Registered Manager with CQC responsible for the General Management of the home.
We are looking for an experienced manager who has previous knowledge and practice in:
- Commissioning a new home.
- Business acumen including managing budgets.
- Marketing and increasing occupancy.
- Recruitment on a large scale.
- Managing and leading a new team, including team building.
- Ensuring the home meets all necessary regulations including CQC standards
- Experience in managing a large residential/nursing home for people with mental health conditions
You’ll need relevant experience of being a Registered Manager of services for people with Mental Health conditions, a Nursing Qualification RMN or RGN is desirable but not essential.
Interested? To be considered for the Registered Home Manager / Nursing Home Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment,
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us