- £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Hospital Manager (RNLD/RMN)
Residential Services for Adults
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 DOE
I have an opportunity available for an experienced Hospital Manager to join a highly successful company within their clinical division.
As Hospital Manager you will take responsibility for the effective daily leadership and management of the clinical service within this small independent hospital.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team who pride themselves on the level of care that is provided.
My client is committed to empowering the lives of all patients. They work closely with families and local authorities to ensure that each service is provided to the highest quality.
An established provider of adult healthcare in residential care homes, hospital units and nursing provisions. Their focus is to improve the health and wellbeing of service users as well as ensuring they are treated as a valued member of the community.
– RNLD/RMN or RNMH
– Preferably an existing Registered Manager for an independent hospital
** It is essential that you hold a VALID NURSING PIN in order to be considered for this role **
– At least 3 years of working within Learning Disability services
– Experience of managing a complex team
– Self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload
– Committed to promoting high standards
– Excellent leader and team player
– Personal and professional development opportunities
– Recognising personal achievements
– Offering professional leadership
– Continuously promote a safe working environment
This position would be ideal for a Nurse Manager, Hospital Manager, Clinical Lead, Lead Nurse, Senior Nurse Manager, Senior Nurse, RMN, RNLD, Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities, Nurse Coordinator, Lead Hospital Manager or Clinical Manager.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312