- £25000 - £26000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Care Manager to join my client at their established supported living provision in Shefford, South Bedfordshire.
As Registered Care Manager you will be responsible for overseeing multiple supported living services within South Bedfordshire. These services support people with learning disabilities, complex needs, autism and mental health.
Along with a competitive basic salary you will be well supported within your role with excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Care Manager your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Ensuring each service is compliant with CQC
– Liaising with external agencies and local authorities
– Keep up to date with current legislations
– Promote a safe working environment for all staff and service users
– Recruit new staff members and ensure the relevant training is provided
– Regularly speak with service user’s families
– NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or Registered Manger’s Award as minimum
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities, mental health etc.
– Full UK Driving License with a vehicle/business insurance (you will not be considered if you don’t drive)
Interested? Please click the “apply” button and forward a copy of your CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us