My client are seeking an experienced Domiciliary Care Manager to manage their new start up Domiciliary Care Service based in the South Birmingham area. You will be responsible for the set-up of a service for people in supported living accommodation and people in their own homes in the wider community. Dealing mainly with local authority referrals, you will be instrumental in the start-up of the service; you will have ongoing support from the business managers and will be joining a high end, reputable organisation.
The position will be heavily focused on business development, you will therefore ideally have worked on a start-up domiciliary care service in the past, you will have an excellent understanding of CQC regulations and have experience of tender processes. Duties will include but are not limited to;
- Business Development, being the face of the service and providing a professional and personable approach at all times
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting care staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
- Adhering to CQC and regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and bonus package, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable, high end care organisation. The company has a solid business plan in place which will offer a great deal of opportunity in the future.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us