- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a brand new residential provision for young adults in the Croydon area.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, a comprehensive and ongoing training programme and additional benefits to include a pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance.
The young people that will be supported all have learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour so experience of working within a similar client group is essential.
As Registered Manager, you will be directly responsible for managing the service and report into the senior management team.
Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Participate in management meetings and identify areas for improvement within the site
– Attend review meetings to create and establish more effective care plans for the pupils
– Take the lead for weekly team meetings
– Remain actively involved in the referral process for new placements
– Ensure that each young person has the appropriate support and that ongoing reviews are in place
– Make sure that all administration is kept up to date and accurate
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Knowledge and clearing understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
– Background of working in children’s residential or educational care
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us