- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities Home – Young Adults
Commutable from Stafford, Burton upon Trent, Uttoxeter, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield, Stoke on Trent, Ashborne
Salary; £30,000 – £35,000 Dependent on Experience and qualifications
We are currently looking to recruit to a Registered Manager post in a fairly new provision. You will need previous supervisory experience of working within a residential service for adults with Learning disabilities.
- Manage a residential establishment for up to 10 people over 3 ‘apartment style’ floors.
- Develop strategic plans in conjunction with the Principal.
- Support residents and their families.
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures.
- Manage and monitor a delegated budget.
- Develop residents transition, intervention, care and development plans appropriately.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process.
- Efficiently manage resources, including staff resources, within an agreed budget. Ensuring that all equipment and buildings are safe, clean and in a satisfactory condition at all times.
- Maintain up to date records in respect of residents, staffing, medical and financial matters including all CQC relevant documentation.
- Work within the principals of Person Centred Planning and ensure that all work practices and staff interaction follows the same approach.
- You must have proven work experience in either: nursing, social work, psychiatry or psychology, or be able to demonstrate success in implementing and working with the Person Centred Planning model.
- You must have a relevant NVQ 4 or equivalent in management and care and the Registered Managers Award (or working towards)
- At least two years experience at a management/supervisory level in a statutory, voluntary or independent organisation that provides residential services for adults with learning disabilities
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of the Health & Social Care Act 2012, current CQC regulations and the inspection framework
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures, performance management techniques, recruitment and selection processes.
Interested? Click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks and your application will be considered.
0121 362 2318