- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a brand new residential provision for young adults in the Croydon area.
On offer is a highly competitive basic salary, life insurance, contributory pension scheme (1% matched by the company), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, excellent working conditions and 35 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding organisation that truly values their staff.
The premises for this service has been secured however you will be required to help recruit a full staff team and work with senior management to get the home up and running.
Other duties may include, but are not limited too;
– Take part in the on call rota
– Ensure all administration is kept up to date
– Establish and maintain good working relationships with external agencies
– Regularly review the care provided to each individual, making sure they receive the appropriate support
– Identify ways to improve the service and feedback to senior management, where required
You will be well supported in this role however will be expected to manage your own diary and work independently.
The young people that will be in this service all have severe learning disabilities and/or challenging behaviour so experience of working within a similar client group would be an advantage.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Diploma Level 5 would be advantageous
– Knowledge and clearing understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures
– Excellent communication skills across all ranges
*A Full UK Driving License with access to your own transport is ESSENTIAL for this role
Immediate interviews are available. Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us