- £24000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Are you a Registered Manager looking for an opportunity to manage a medium sized home for elderly / frail in the Staffordshire area?
Do you have a passion for care and want to lead a team to ensure that person centred care is effective and reliable?
To be a Registered Manager you will be responsible for:
- Iimplementing and maintaining regulated activities as laid down in the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety Regulations 2010 as regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for the registered home for people with mental illness, learning disabilities, autism and/or behaviours that may challenge.
- To coordinate and manage a staff team at the home in order to provide care and support for the residents.
- To ensure that care and support are provided in a person centred way, using person centred approaches in accordance with policies and procedures.
- The operational management, monitoring, coordinating, control and administration of the home in accordance with statutory requirements as set out in the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety (March 2010).
- Ensuring that all recruitment is robust and is in line with the Company Human Resources Policy and Procedures.
- Managing the day to day running of the home including, writing reports, updating care plans and liasing with medical professionals and clients families.
- QCF level 5 qualification or equvileant
- Previous experience of working in a management role with Elderly Client group
- Full UK driving license is also essential, due to the location
The home is undergoing a complete refurb, to be completed end of March, offering Person centered care that is effective and reliable to all the organisations services and needs a Manager to work with them implementing change to the service to ensure CQC rating remains at good standard all year through.
All offers subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment references.
For more information, please contact Nichola Mellings 0121 362 2326 or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us