- £28000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My clients are currently looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced Registered Manager to join their team in Warrington. The Registered Manager will be responsible for a home which caters for children with a range of conditions including behavioural emotional and social difficulties and therefore experience in this area is essential.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure a consistent, high quality care provision is provided to all young people that live in the home
- To contribute to a rigorous programme of self-evaluation within the home which drives a culture of self-improvement
- To ensure that the quality of care provided for all children is best in class and that the setting has a high quality, homely feel
- To ensure a working environment in which employees are motivated and empowered to achieve in all they do for their children
- To ensure that the home’s occupancy targets are achieved and to pro-actively work to ensure that there is an active waiting list for places
Person Specification (Essential):
- Relevant experience of successful working at a senior level with EBD children, or within the SEN sector
- Evidence of working with a service from set up.
- Ability to lead a team of staff
- Evidence of knowledge and experience of behaviour management
- Knowledge of current relevant legislation and guidelines
- Registered Manager or Qualified Social Worker
- Stable and mature
- Positive Outlook
In return for your hard work and commitment to the role, my client offers:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- The opportunity to join a supportive and well established team
- The support to progress in your career
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role and are looking for an exciting challenge, call Nikki on 0121 362 2326 or apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us