I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to manage a well established Home Care service focusing on the Growth and Business Development for the service. The organisation specialises in 24/7 supervised care and have been established for over 17 years, offering competitve salary, development and support and no on call duties for the Manager.
- As the Domiciliary Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for the setting up of the branch, recruitment of staff, business development and managing the day to day operations of a homecare service.
- You’ll be the main point of contact with the Local Authority, GP’s, healthcare professionals and service user’s families.
- You’ll ensure that the domiciliary care service meets CQC requirements
- Working with the director you’ll ensure that you are developing and growing the private business as well as going for the local authority contracts
- You’ll be responsible for the promotion and marketing of the agency.
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with experience of managing teams within the health and social care sector; you’ll need to have managed a dispersed workforce previously.
- Ideally you’ll have been a Registered Manager / Domiciliary Care Manager previously, though we will consider applicants who have previously worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care before.
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 4 / RMA or be working towards the QCF level 5.
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
Interested in finding out more details? Please contact Nichola Mellings on 0121 362 2326
or apply now!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us