- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Care Manager to manage small Domiciliary Care Service covering the Weston-Super-Mare area. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Manager who has experience of growing a successful domiciliary care service and is keen to progress their career. The company offer long term stability, a personable working environment and plenty of opportunity to progress further.
The position will involve managing an existing Domiciliary Care service and offering support to the Group Director on other areas of the business. You will be required to oversee the day to day management of the service in the area and ensure the branch is compliant and meeting exceptional quality standards. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Networking and marketing the services whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care to the service users
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
- Working closely with the Director to ensure the smooth running of the service and continued growth and development of the company
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages specifically for adults and older people. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us