Registered Home Manager
Nursing & Residential
Salary: Up to £50,000 based on experience +Bonus
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional manager who is RGN qualified to manage a large nursing & residential home based in Hertfordshire.
This home offers 24 hour care and nursing support to their residents. My client is a national company with an unwavering outstanding reputation who only provide the highest possible level of care.
This is a challenging but rewarding position where you will manage and provide guidance to all staff working within the home.
As the Registered Manager you will be managing the full operations of the home including:
- Creating and maintaining Care Plans
- Maintaining the highest possible levels of occupancy
- Staff Rotas and Staff Management and Appraisal
- Networking with outside organisations
- Budget and forecasting
- Developing and maintaining working relationships
- End to end recruitment
- Business development, monitoring and evaluation
- Development and training
- Health and Safety and Risk Assessments
- We’re looking for a nurse qualified manager who has extensive palliative and dementia care experience..
- You will be an experienced manager with a history of managing successful homes.
- Must be computer literate and able to use basic Microsoft packages – outlook, word, excel.
- Ideally you will have an NVQ Level 4 or 5 and RMA.
- You will have a passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of elderly and enjoy working within a residential / nursing environment you will provide hands on care where required.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
This position would also be suitable for Registered Manager, Care Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron, Senior Nurse, Nursing Home Manager, Home Manager, Residential Manager, Home Supervisor, Deputy Manager, RGN Manager or RMN Manager and Unit Manager.