We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join a team based in Shropshire. This is an excellent opportunity for a manager with knowledge and experience of profound learning disabilities. The position comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
We are seeking a Registered Manager to lead a residential and respite service which provides opportunities and support to adults with profound and multiple learning disabilities. Working with families and health and social care professionals, you will ensure the people using the service receive individualised, person-centred support to enable them to lead their lives in the ways they want to and to ensure that their sometimes complex health and physical support needs are met.
There are many duties involved in the role including:
- To have overall responsibility, as Registered Manager, for managing the delivery of adult learning disability services.
- To set and achieve service development goals of support for your team and services as agreed with your line manager.
- To ensure that support from the registered service meets Fundamental Standards and Regulations of the Health and Social Care act 2008
- To manage the rota effectively to ensure that staffing levels are maintained at all times and meet the needs of the people we support in the most efficient way. To address any vacancies in a timely manner, in line with company policies and procedures.
- Promote services both directly to clients and to professional partners
- To work in partnership with other key stakeholders and providers in order to deliver safe, innovative, person centred support and to develop the reputation for excellent delivery of distinctive services
You will be an experienced manager within the health and social care sector. You will ideally NVQ Level 5 or equivalent and you must have significant management experience in a social care setting along with understanding and experience of providing a range of services for adults with learning disabilities. You will need to have access to vehicle as the role will require travel around the Shropshire area.
The role is based in a charitable organisation supporting people with learning disabilities and their families. Everything they do focuses on helping the people they support to live the life they choose.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us