- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced Registered Manager / Service Manager in Cardiff who will oversee the operations of residential and nursing home for adults with a range of complex impairments and learning difficulties. You’ll lead the team to deliver meaningful outcomes for people. On offer is an attractive salary and excellent benefits package. You’ll need a Level 5 diploma in managing care services or equivalent to take up the post.
The Service Manager Role
You’ll be the manager of a home for 10 adults with complex impairments and learning difficulties. There is also a self-contained bungalow and the service provides short breaks and transition support for young disabled people. The home is a vibrant, stimulating and inspiring place to live, to enable learning and socialising.
- Managing and supporting a staff team, consisting of Clinical Lead, Team Leaders, Nurses, Support Workers and administrators.
- Drive the achievement and delivery of a high quality, personalised service to all residents and their families
- Working with and supporting disabled people.
- Effective budget management
- Financial Management within the service
- Ensuring that services have continuous improvement and that staff are constantly motivated and inspired.
- Drive forward and oversee a programme of person centred reviews for those using the service
- Implement the Quality assessment framework across the service and use this as a tool to guide service improvement
- We are looking for an experienced Social Care Manager who can demonstrate an excellent ability to lead and develop staff teams.
- You’ll have experience in supporting adults with disabilities; Learning disabilities or Physical disabilities.
- You’ll demonstrate strong customer service skills and a track record of maintaining high standards across a department.
- This role will suit an experienced registered manager
- You’ll need to have a Level 5 diploma in Leadership and management in order to comply with Care Council Wales requirements
- A nursing qualification is desirable but not essential as there is a clinical lead at the home
- You will also need to work flexibly, communicate effectively, and be able to negotiate and build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
Interested? To apply for the Service Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks for consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us