I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch in Nottingham.
This role has become available due to internal promotion.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions and ongoing opportunities to progress in the future.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Continually work to develop the weekly care hours and contracts
– Identify additional recruitment and training needs
– Proactively take responsibility for assigned budgets and utilise available resources
– Maintain working relationships with external agencies and local authorities
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting is essential
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
As well as existing Registered Managers, I would be keen to hear from experienced Senior Coordinators and Deputy Managers.
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us