- £34000 - £35500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a very valued client who is looking for a Registered Manager to join them at their beautiful service in Worcestershire.
You will be working for an established provider who continuously holds a great reputation for the care and support they provide UK wide.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary, 29 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, contributory company pension and numerous discounts on high street shops etc.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Recruit staff, as necessarily
– Ensure residents are adequately supported both personally and socially
– Manage existing and develop new relationships with external agencies, locality authorities, professionals etc.
– Make sure the safety of all residents is maintained at all times
– Oversee the creation of rotas and ensure all shifts are appropriately covered with staff
– Take responsibility for an allocated budget
– Ensure all administration is accurate and kept up to date
– Arrange for regular team meetings so everyone is kept updated with any changes
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a residential or domiciliary care setting
– Experience of working with people who have dementia
– Confident communication skills
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position as occasional travel may be required
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us