- £26000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client are seeking an experienced Registered Care Manager to manage their existing Supported Living Services for adults with Learning Disabilities, covering the West Midlands and surrounding area. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Manager who has experience of managing Supported Living Services, bid writing and tender processes. The position is an interim role for a minimum of 6 months with a possible extension to 12 months.
The position will involve managing 3 services in total. The services have a huge amount of potential to grow and develop further, so you will have the experience of developing services specifically for people with Learning Disabilities, this will include having tender process experience and bid writing experience ideally. You will be required to oversee the day to day management of the services and ensure they are compliant and meeting exceptional quality standards. Other duties will include;
- Developing policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
- Networking and marketing the services whilst always ensuring they are continually offering optimum levels of care to the service users
- Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
- Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
- Working closely with your Manager to ensure the smooth running of the service and continued growth and development of the company
The ideal candidate must have previous supported living experience; experience of working with people with learning disabilities is desirable but not essential. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements. An NVQ Level 5 or RMA are essential.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us