- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, excellent working conditions, company pension and ongoing opportunities to progress in the future.
Along with the support of the Directors, you will be required to take responsibility for the general day to day running of the office.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Grow and develop the business
– Help to secure new referrals and contracts to increase the weekly care hours
– Management of staff both within the office and the field
– Identify any additional training needs
– Recruit staff, where needed
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, would be desirable
– Background of working in a management role within domiciliary care
– Excellent communication skills
– Good knowledge of the local area
– Ability to cope under pressure
*A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us