- £26000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join a very valued client at their domiciliary care office in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary, excellent working conditions and various enhancements on top of the basic salary.
My client has been established for over 20 years and holds a great reputation in the local areas, supporting the elderly in their own homes. This branch is already established however the contracts are relatively new so they will need attention and time spent in order to develop them.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral
opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
A full UK driving license is required for this role as it will involve you travelling to another one of their sites approximately 30 minutes away however you will need to manage your diary to accommodate this.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
Due to the nature of this role, only experienced Domiciliary Care Managers will be considered for interview.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us