- £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their established domiciliary care branch near the Crawley area of Surrey.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, paid care calls, no on call and excellent opportunities to progress in the future.
A Full UK Driving License is ESSENTIAL for this position, candidates without this will not be considered.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– General responsibility for the daily running of the branch
– Help to develop and grow the business
– Register with CQC to hold the registration for the office
– Maintain working relationships with external agencies and commissioners
– Adopt a level of responsibility for the finances of the branch and monitor the revenue that is produced
– QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, or equivalent
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment
– Flexibility towards working hours, depending on the needs of the business
Immediate interviews are available.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us