- £33000 - £35500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning Disability organisation that has the need for a Registered/Service Manager to continue to run the home successfully and lead a staff team. You will need to have the relevant experience of managing a service as well an understanding of LD or MH clients.
- To be responsible for the delivery of care and support services in Kent, this consists of a residential service, providing 370 hours a week of care for people with Learning disabilities.
- To have the support of a team leaders to assist you with the management of the staff team and you’ll ensure that all staff follows the charities principles, policies and procedures.
- To ensure that a high quality service is provided by the charity to all of the people that they support and their families. You’ll evidence this through taking ownership of detailed vibrant enabling plans for the people they support, through training and development of staff, through robust reporting procedures.
- To take the lead on CQC inspections and ensure that the service is constantly meeting the required minimum standards.
- Be involved in the new modernisation of the home.
- Previous hands on experience of working to improve the lives of people with learning disabilities, e.g. implementing personal care plans, managing personal money, organising outings, attending to individual personal needs;
- Experience of Managing a team of staff, including, directing daily tasks, conducting supervisions, appraisals, arranging shifts;
- NVQ/ QCF 5 or equivalent / Registered Manager
- Ability to work under stressful situations and handle them in a professional manner.
- Able to manage a budget tightly and report financials accurately.
If you like the sound of the above and can answer “yes” to the essential criteria, please apply NOW or call Nikki on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us