- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to expansion a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Registered Manager to join a residential home for adults with learning disabilities and related issues. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package, including healthcare, pension and annual bonus.
The role is based in a residential setting and provides care and support for adults with varying needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities and challenging behaviours. There are many duties involved in the role of Deputy Home Manager including:
- Provide care for the residents on a daily basis undertaking general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of care standards
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs
- Responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging their development
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager or Deputy Manager with a strong background within learning disabilities. You will need to be qualified to QCF Level 5 or equivalent. You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of CQC policies and procedures and have a commitment to deliver a quality service. You must be a hands on manager and be willing to lead form the front. There is a well established and committed care team in place and they have achieved excellent staff retention as their staff are highly valued.
A care provider which is growing rapidly and can offer a stable and long term career. They have lots of exciting plans for the future and this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate.
Interested? Click to apply or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us