I have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager or Area Manager to join an established care company who prides themselves in providing high quality care to children and young people. The company are now launching a brand new service in the Gloucester area and are seeking a manager that can drive this project forward with support from the Senior management team.
Duties can include, but not limited to;
- Recruitment process from hiring, supervising, appraisals, staffing structures inc rotas
- Referral process
- Managing financial budgets
- Ensure the home(s) operate in line with children’s legislation and the companies policies and procedures
- Ensure an open culture is created to promote a positive, unconditional caring environment
My client prides themselves on high quality, ensuring their young people have everything they need to achieve their individual potential to the fullest. Therefore, their Ofsted ratings throughout their existing homes evidence this. This new service will need to be at the same level, so the right candidate will be able to demonstrate Good or Outstanding previous ratings.
The Right Person;
- A minimum of 12 months experience as a Registered Manager within a children’s home
- You will need to demonstrate significant experience within a managerial capacity
- Experience of working with children and young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- The ideal candidate will be a positive role model with the desire to maintain and promote excellence in standards of care
- You will also have awareness of the needs and rights of children and young people in care and acting as an advocate for children and young people.
In return you will be rewarded with having the autonomy to make your mark on a service and watch the Home develop from the ground up.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us