- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Nottingham.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary, company pension scheme and a structured bonus scheme will can be earnt dependant on business growth.
My client is an established provider in the East Midlands and is looking to undertake an extensive period of growth. They currently provide care and support to both private and local authority clients.
I would be extremely keen to hear from Managers who also have experience of working with learning disabilities as there will be a possibility for you to develop another side of the business which focus on providing support to this particular client group.
As Registered Manager there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Adopt responsibility for the branch
– Ensure the delivery of personalised services to each service user
– Develop and grow services through increasing weekly care hours, maximising referral
opportunities and effectively marketing the branch
– Evaluate services through regular assessments with both employees and service users
– Oversee the coordination of rotas and shift allocation
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position as travelling between other sites will be required.
– NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum
– Strong background of working in a domiciliary care setting within a management role is essential
– Excellent communication skills
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us