I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their new domiciliary care offices in Leicester.
My client holds a fantastic reputation in the local area and has excellent working relationships with the local authority.
Along with a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will be rewarded with realistic opportunities to progress in the future, paid sickness, ongoing training and development and a solid management structure.
As Registered Manager you will report into the Operations Director and be responsible for the daily running of the Leicester office. Your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Recruit additional staff members to work alongside an existing team
– Compliance and audits
– Regularly liaise with senior management to update them on any changes
– Ensure the branch consistently abides to CQC regulations and is compliant
– Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– Relevant experience of working within and managing a domiciliary care business
– Currently (or has been previously) registered with CQC
– Able to develop care hours and help grow a branch
A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us