- £26000 - £280000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Stoke on Trent
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Registered Manager – Learning Disabilities
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 + benefits package
Location: North Staffordshire
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to manage a learning disability service for 5 adults.
The role is based in a residential home for 5 adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging Needs, Complex Behaviour, and Dual Diagnosis. You will enrich the lives of service users through the delivery of high quality person centred care and support that enables independence and achieves valued outcomes. The main purpose of the post is to provide leadership to the staff team and overall management of the home and undertake all statutory and regulatory responsibilities required of a registered manager of a care home.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Registered Manager including:
• Lead, monitor and co-ordinate the activities of the staff team in the delivery of high quality, person centred services to service users in accordance with their plans of care and the organisation’s Quality Assurance Framework.
• Ensure that the home and support workers operate in accordance with the appropriate regulatory; statutory and organisational standards and requirements and that the home always presents as being a clean, safe and homely environment.
• Be responsible for analysing data and information relating to the health and well being of service users and implement any changes required in relation to their care and support needs.
• Similarly, the post holder will be responsible for analysing data and information relating to the efficient operation of the home ensuring that any efficiencies and improvements identified are implemented, thus contributing to the delivery of a high quality ‘value for money’ service.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Manager with experience of working with service users with learning disabilities and complex social behaviours . You will operate with significant autonomy in the operation of the care home, ensuring that the high standards of both the home and the organisation are maintained at all times. You will also, together with other managers in the organisation contribute to initiatives and projects aimed at improving service delivery through continuous improvement across the organisation.
You will hold Registered Manager’s Award or a relevant Health and Social Care qualification.
A not for profit housing and care provider whose services include care homes, supported housing and domiciliary care. Their aim is to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
This position will be suitable for: Registered Manager, Supported Living Manager, Care Manager, Service Manager, Branch Manager