- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Peterborough.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, company mobile phone, 22 days holiday PLUS bank holidays and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
My client is an established provider of care and support throughout the east midlands and has impressive growth plans for the next 12 months.
As Registered Manager you will be based within the Peterborough office and be responsible for the daily running of the provision. Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Oversee the coordination of each carer’s rota and working pattern
– Build and develop relationships with commissioners
– Monitor the care and support that is being provided to each service user
– Regularly liaise with the Directors of the business to report any changes or areas for improvement
A Full UK driving license is ESSENTIAL for this position
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, as minimum, with willingness to work towards NVQ Level 4 if not already held
– Strong background of working within a similar environment in a management capacity
– Excellent communication skills
I would also be keen to hear from Care Managers who are looking to progress their career and want to become registered.
Interested? Then send me your CV to be considered.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us