- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has an opportunity for an experienced Care Manager to take on the role as Registered Manager of an expanding community based service.
My client provides support to individuals within their own homes who have mental health disorders, learning disabilities, acquired brain injury and/or challenging behaviour.
The service provides either a few hours of care a week, up to 24 hours support with the option of flexible staff ratios.
My client is unique with their approach to support clients and this is reflected in their tailor-made plans.
The service is now at a crucial development stage where they require someone to streamline the current facilities and go on to grow the business financially and geographically, while delivering the highest standard of care.
You’ll be an experienced leader and motivator of staff and have at least 2 years managerial experience in a care setting.
- As a Registered Care Manager you are responsible for the overall management of the day to day operations of the service.
- You’ll ensure that the legislative requirements are being met and remains fully compliant with CQC’s standards.
- You’ll manage business performance and ensure effect strategic planning and management for business growth.
- Management of staff to include supervision, appraisal and disciplinary procedures
The Successful Candidate
- You will have prior experience of working as a Care Manager
- You’ll have excellent leadership and management skills
- You’ll have a full up to date knowledge of Care standards
- You’ll have proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- It is essential for you to have or already be working towards an NVQ level 4/ Level 5 diploma in management.
This role would suit a registered manager, care manager, branch manager, or scheme manager.
For this role, a hearty salary is being provided!! £40K plus, DOE!!!!!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us