- £28000 - £31000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My client are seeking a Registered Manager to manage their existing Domiciliary Care agency covering the Farnborough locality. You will be taking on a busy, reputable service that has a well-structured team, existing client base and a great deal of potential for future growth. My client will also consider an experienced Deputy Manager who is looking for that next step up or a Registered Manager who is working towards their NVQ level 5.
The position will be a fast paced managerial post managing circa 500 care hours a week. You will be supported by a Care Coordinator, Deputy Manager and work closely with the General Manager on developing the business further. Other duties will include;
• Developing policies and procedures
• Recruiting staff and ensuring they are inducted and trained accordingly
• Marketing the service effectively and attending networking events when required
• Adhering to CQC regulatory standards of care and ensuring compliance at all times
• Report writing and presenting, working to KPIs and maintaining the highest care standards at all times
• Ensuring the delivery of high quality, person centred care at all times
The ideal candidate must have previous Domiciliary Care experience and will have an understanding of a range of care packages. You will have proven history of increasing care hours within a home care setting and managing a compliant service. You will be a confident manager with a good understanding of industry standards and regulatory requirements.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary, ongoing support in your role and will be working for a highly reputable care organisation.
Due to the nature of this role a full UK driving licence is essential.
To apply, click ‘Apply Here’ and send your CV today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us