- £30000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their brand new domiciliary care office about 20 minutes’ drive from Leicester.
My client already has established branches in the North and North West however have recently won a new contract within the Leicester area.
Along with a competitive basic salary (depending on experience and qualifications) the successful candidate will be rewarded with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Registered Manager, you will report directly in the Regional Operations Director.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Hold the registration with CQC for the branch
– Oversee the daily running of the office
– Manage the staff team and identify any ongoing recruitment needs
– Continue to develop the branch and create effect marketing methods
Due to some of the complex care packages that have been allocated, I would be keen to hear from candidates with a clinical background or experience of working for a complex care domiciliary care provider
– Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us